Christine Wilborn LLC is not a professional or a certified financial planner or tax professional. The thoughts and ideas presented in this site are based on the experience and opinion of the writer and should be considered informational and educational. This site does not guarantee financial increase or personal success and is not to be taken as financial, investment, or legal advice. While I strive to present accurate and up to date information, chriswilborn.com does not take any responsibility for misrepresented facts or ideas presented on this site. Please thoroughly research everything you read here and seek professional representation before acting on any information you may have found in this blog.
And now here is the above, stated in a way more official way:
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the blog located at https://chriswilborn.com (the “website”). You are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the site and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
1. No Advisor Client Relationship. This site is provided for general informational purposes only. By using the site, you agree that the information on this site does not constitute financial, tax, legal, or other professional advice and no advisor-client or other relationship is created between you and its author. Do not consider the site to be a substitute for obtaining financial or tax advice from a qualified advisor licensed in your state. The information on the site may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. The opinions expressed at or through the site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of any other person or legal entity.
2. Links to Other Blogs, Websites and/or Materials. Links may appear on the blog that may be used to link to other blog(s) or websites. These links are provided solely as a courtesy to site visitors. The author has no control over the linked sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked sites. The author is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. The author reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
3. Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the site in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the site or blog may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You may not use the site for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the site to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the site or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the site. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to the site or blog or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which in the author’s sole discretion is deemed unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
4. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. The author reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the site constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
5. Email May Not Be Used to Provide Notice. Communications made through the site or blog’s e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the author, or any agents or representatives, such as where notice to the author is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
6. Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages.
(a) The author expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this site as a result of your use of this site, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this site. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE AUTHOR MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE BLOG WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
(b) USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE SITE.